SSN and Name Changes

To change your social security number and/or your name in the University of San Francisco's administrative system, you must provide official documents to One Stop Enrollment and Financial Services office or fax copies to 415-422-6329.  All changes must be accompanied with a completed Change of Personal Data Form.

To change or correct your legal name of record, we require a completed Change of Personal Data Form, a Government-Issued Photo ID and one of the following documents:

  • Birth Certificate
  • Marriage License issued by a county or city clerk
  • Divorce Decree from a court of law
  • Court ordered name change
  • Social Security Card
  • Social Security Number:

    To change or correct your Social Security Number, you must provide the following documents:

  • Completed Change of Personal Data Form
  • Government-Issued Photo ID
  • Social Security Card
  • Mailing Address:

    One Stop Enrollment and Financial Services
    2130 Fulton Street
    San Francisco, CA 94117-1080

    Location & Hours:

    Lone Mountain 251
    Phone: (415) 422-2020

    Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
    Wednesday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
    Hours may vary during University events.  Please call the One Stop Office for specific dates and times.

    For additional information on how to apply for a replacement, correction, or to change your name on your Social Security Card, please visit the Social Security Administration Office.