SSN and Name Changes

Social Security Number

To change or correct your Social Security Number, you must provide the following documents:

Submit your Documents

Forms may be submitted by mail, email, fax or in person:

Registrar's Office
University of San Francisco
2130 Fulton St
San Francisco, CA 94117


(415) 422-6329

In person:
Office of the University Registrar - Lone Mountain 114

For additional information on how to apply for a replacement, correction, or to change your name on your Social Security Card, please visit theĀ Social Security Administration Office.

Office of the University Registrar

Registrar Home

schedule Appointment

Lone Mountain Main 114
2800 Turk Street
San Francisco, CA 94118

M-F, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.