In any case of alleged misconduct, a student has the following responsibilities:
- to know and adhere to the Student Conduct Code and other University policies or procedures.
- to be honest and cooperative throughout the process.
- to attend all meetings as scheduled by a resolution staff.
- to contact the resolution staff to reschedule a meeting in advance if unable to meet at scheduled time.
- to identify witnesses on her/his own behalf and submit anticipated statements to the resolution staff in advance of the conduct meeting. It is the student’s responsibility to assure the witness takes part in the conduct process and attends required meetings.
- to complete any imposed outcomes on time and as prescribed in the outcome notice.
- to participate in a manner that is civil and respectful.