As part of our return to campus, Human Resources is pleased to be launching our new COVID-19 "Staying Healthy" course for all staff, faculty, and students. This multi-faceted course provides USF community members with information and best practices about how they can protect and promote their physical health and mental well-being. Best of all, the course only takes about 30 minutes to complete!
"Staying Healthy" includes a mental health module with a number of useful resources for managing the many stresses associated with the pandemic. The course also offers opportunities for personal reflection and shared responses — none of your responses are recorded and you can skip these features by clicking the "submit" button. The course does include some content that is considered common knowledge; we hope that you will find the overall course to be beneficial.
What you need to know
- You will receive an email invitation to the course on June 15.
- Use the single sign-on option with your USF credentials to log in.
- The course is about 30 minutes in length. So easy!
- Completion of this course is optional but we strongly recommend that everyone take it before returning for the fall semester.
- You will receive occasional reminders encouraging you to join your colleagues in taking the course.
If you require technical support for the course, please visit support.everfi.com. General course questions may be sent to Mara Krasts.