Career Planning Peers
Alexandra Jang-Chin Sarah Abughrib Anastasia Ecin
We are the student representatives of the Career Services Center. Our goal is to help students rest easy by providing concrete tools for the often complicated job and internship search.
We are full-time undergraduate students trained by Career Services Center counselors to assist with career planning and preparation, and we are capable of answering any basic career counseling questions. Most importantly, we offer unique advice because as students ourselves, we know exactly what you’re going through.
What do Career Planning Peers assist with?
- Beginning your resume or cover letter
- Critiquing and fine-tuning your resume or cover letter
- Providing an overview of specific resources for finding jobs or internships, preparing for graduate school, or planning your career
- Teaching you to use the DonsCareers/On Campus Interview (OCI)/Internship Exchange systems
- Assisting with basic interview training
- Advising on which Career Center resources are best for your current situation
- Recommending Assessment Tests (under some circumstances)
- Request a Workshop – We do presentations! Any campus organizations – residence halls, service, Greek, academic or professional-based - can request a workshop for an evening program on a career-related topic of your choice.
How do I contact the Peers?
Visit us in person on UC 5th Floor!
Fall and Spring Drop-in Hours
Monday-Friday* 11am - 2pm (Tuesdays on UC 1st Floor and Thursdays in Kalmanovitz Atrium)
Visit us on the Web!
Career Planning Peer Web information:
Facebook: USF Career Services