COVID-19 Vaccination Information
As communicated in the Jan. 5 announcement from the COVID Management Team, faculty and staff, except those who have an exemption approved by Human Resources, are now required to be fully vaccinated by May 31, including boosters when eligible. This includes employees working remotely.
All faculty, librarians, and staff must be vaccinated by May 31.
If you have not yet done so:
- Schedule your first vaccination appointment as soon as possible.
- Make a plan for the second dose at the same time.
- Protect and duplicate vaccine documentation cards.
Here are resources for securing a vaccination appointment:
- Anthem Members
- Kaiser Members
- Visit VaccineFinder.org to find vaccination providers near you.
- Check your local pharmacy’s website to see if vaccination appointments are available. Find out which pharmacies are participating in the Federal Retail Pharmacy Program.
- Contact your state health department to find additional vaccination locations in your area.