COVID-19 Vaccination Information
The Time is Now!
Whether it is your first or second booster, if you haven’t had a vaccine dose since the beginning of December 2021 or earlier and you are eligible, now is the time to get one. The CDC has developed a tool to help you understand your need for booster doses based on your age, health conditions, and vaccine history. After you use the tool, visit vaccines.gov to find a vaccine provider near you.
Faculty and staff are encouraged to be fully vaccinated, including boosters when eligible. This includes employees working remotely.
If you have not yet done so:
- Schedule your first vaccination appointment as soon as possible.
- Make a plan for the second dose at the same time.
- Protect and duplicate vaccine documentation cards.
Here are resources for securing a vaccination appointment:
- Anthem Members
- Kaiser Members
- Visit VaccineFinder.org to find vaccination providers near you.
- Check your local pharmacy’s website to see if vaccination appointments are available. Find out which pharmacies are participating in the Federal Retail Pharmacy Program.
- Contact your state health department to find additional vaccination locations in your area.