COVID-19 Vaccination Information
The University of San Francisco requires all undergraduate and graduate students to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 for fall 2021. The requirement went into effect at the start of the fall semester on Aug. 24.
Staff and faculty are not required to be fully vaccinated but they are required to complete a vaccination attestation form by Aug. 24. All employees are required to wear face coverings indoors (or in vehicles) regardless of their vaccination status.
The University encourages all faculty, librarians, and staff to get vaccinated as soon as possible.
If you have not yet done so, all faculty and staff should:
- Schedule their first vaccination appointment as soon as possible.
- Make a plan for the second dose at the same time.
- Protect and duplicate vaccine documentation cards.
Here are resources for securing a vaccination appointment:
- Anthem Members
- Kaiser Members
- Visit VaccineFinder.org to find vaccination providers near you.
- Check your local pharmacy’s website to see if vaccination appointments are available. Find out which pharmacies are participating in the Federal Retail Pharmacy Program.
- Contact your state health department to find additional vaccination locations in your area.