TIAA and Fidelity Consultants
Meet with a consultant from one of USF's retirement plan providers, who visit the campus throughout the year:
|Thursday, March 7||LM 103||8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.||TIAA||1-800-732-8353 or book online|
|Wednesday, March 13||UC 505||8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.||TIAA||1-800-732-8353 or book online|
|Wednesday, April 10||UC 505||8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.||Fidelity||1-800-642-7131|
|Wednesday, April 17||UC 505||8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.||TIAA||1-800-732-8353 or book online|
|Wednesday, May 15||LM 103||8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.||TIAA||1-800-732-8353 or book online|
- RSVP required
- Appointments are 45 minutes in duration and complimentary for benefits-eligible faculty and staff two (2) times per calendar year
- Rooms are subject to change; please check this webpage prior to your appointment
- If you cannot make your appointment, please cancel immediately by calling the appropriate retirement plan provider listed above
During your appointment, your financial consultant may:
- Ask you a series of questions to gain a complete understanding of your financial situation
- Provide financial advice tailored to your individual needs
- Evaluate your goals and objectives, including risk tolerance, time horizon, and other planning needs
- Provide a holistic view of your retirement readiness by reviewing outside assets and Social Security projections
- Provide actionable recommendations, including investment mixes suitable for your circumstances, and help implement your chosen strategy for added confidence
- Schedule an additional one-on-one appointment at your convenience
- Schedule check-ins to track progress and adjust the plan if your needs change
Questions that may be asked and answered during your appointment:
- Are you saving enough?
- Are your assets invested appropriately?
- Are you on track to retire when and how you want?
- Do you have a plan to generate enough income in retirement to cover expenses for up to 30 years or longer?