Go Dons Get Fit Challenge
In this fitness challenge, USF students compete with faculty and staff to determine who is the most active during the month of October! Drawings for prizes include GoUSF baseball hats and the coveted Bill Cartwright cup trophy, which will be awarded to the winning team! Read more about how to sign up and play, and save the dates for upcoming movement opportunities.
How to Play
- Visit GoUSFchallenges.org
- Click "register" or "log in", using your USF email address
- Find the Go Dons Get Fit Challenge
- Click "learn more", then "sign up"
- Starting Oct. 1, a check in button will appear on the challenge page
- Click "check in" and enter your minutes of exercise through Oct. 31
Prizes and Incentives
- Drawings for prizes include t-shirts and GoUSF baseball hats
- Top participants will be featured in the GoUSF wellness e-newsletter
- Tag your photos with #GoDonsGetFit and #GoUSFCA to be featured on GoUSF's Facebook group and Instagram page
- The winning team will be awarded the coveted Bill Cartwright Cup trophy!
Upcoming Challenge Events
|Kick off: Dons Spirit Walk||Gleeson Plaza||Tuesday, Oct. 2||12-12:45 p.m.|
|Walk to get your flu shot||McLaren 252||Thursday, Oct 4||9 a.m.-1 p.m.|
|Ballots & Bites: walk to vote!||Masonic & Turk to City Hall||Thursday, Oct 11||3-4 p.m.|
|Dons Quest (scavenger hunt)||USF Campus||Thursday, Oct 18||8 a.m.-8 p.m.|
|Ballots & Bites: walk to vote!||Masonic & Turk to City Hall||Thursday, Oct 18||3-4 p.m.|