Co-design and Consultation
Conversations with Provost Chinyere
- Re-imagining teaching and research spaces in the sciences and health sciences
Wednesday, Mar. 23
Conversations with the Provost's Team
- Re-imagining the Arts: To discuss a vision for the arts at USF and share perspectives and questions about the potential integration.
Thursday, Feb. 10
- Developing an “Office of Career Acceleration”: A presentation on the creative work to date designing an office to support the development and promotion of certificates, badges, and other credentials at a university-wide level, and an opportunity to provide feedback and suggestions. Hosted by Vice Provost for Institutional Budget, Planning, & Analytics Jeff Hamrick, School of Management Dean Charles Moses, and Associate Vice Provost for International Initiatives Anastasia Vrachnos.
Tuesday, Oct. 19
- Transfer Success and Belonging Initiative: An opportunity to learn about the Transfer Portal and Transfer Pathways projects, and to co-design a holistic initiative to bolster transfer student recruitment, retention, success, and belonging. Hosted by Senior Vice Provost for Curricular Innovation and Inclusive Excellence Shirley McGuire and Associate Vice President and Dean of Student Academic Services Shona Milazo.
Thursday, Oct. 14
- Re-envisioning the Office of Diversity Engagement and Community Outreach (DECO): A presentation on what was learned at a series of listening sessions with community stakeholders and an opportunity to provide input into a redesigned charge, name, and priorities of the re-envisioned DECO. Hosted by Senior Vice Provost Pamela Balls Organista and Assistant Vice President for Student Engagement Lester Deanes.
Tuesday, Sept. 28
- Strategic Plan Town Hall: A high-level preview of the objectives proposed by the Strategic Planning working groups with an opportunity for discussion and feedback. The draft strategic plan is forthcoming and will be sent to the community with an invitation to provide specific input. Hosted by Strategic Planning Core Committee co-leads Golden Venters, director of organizational effectiveness, Student Life; and Pamela Balls Organista, senior vice provost for equity, inclusion, and faculty excellence.
Wednesday, Sept. 22
Conversations with Provost Chinyere
Past conversations held by Provost Chinyere about key questions facing USF and higher education today.
- What role can strategic partnerships play in advancing our Jesuit mission and enhancing revenue generation?
Thursday, Nov. 11
- How should we leverage our newfound proficiency in online and hybrid pedagogies to extend access to USF degree and non-degree programs?
Tuesday, Nov. 2
- How can we address our equity gaps in relation to Latinx recruitment and student success, faculty, and staff diversity and curricular inclusion?
Tuesday, Oct. 26
- What opportunities to extend access to USF programs, recruit and retain diverse students, and advance our mission are offered by our regional locations?
Wednesday, Oct. 20
- What areas of new academic program development would address the needs of the current moment, build enrollment, and advance our mission?
Tuesday, Oct. 5
- How can we address pandemic fatigue, enhance morale, and generate hope and optimism in these difficult times? What do trauma-informed leadership and cura personalis look like in this moment?
Thursday, Sept. 23
To request the video recording, if available, of a recent conversation please contact Nathan Tregarvan, Senior Assistant to the Provost and Vice President of Academic Affairs, firstname.lastname@example.org.