Public Safety Operational Hours Update
Please note our office is currently working remotely due to University compliance with San Francisco’s COVID-19 Shelter-in-place mandate so some instructions may have changed. If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com.
If you require immediate assistance, please contact Public Safety Dispatch at 415-422-4201 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parking Disruptions During Campus Construction
Parking Lots Currently Offline:
- School of Education Lot, North half - expected to reopen August 2019
- Lone Mountain Pacific Wing lot - expected to reopen August 2020
- UC lot - expected to reopen August 2020
- Loyola lot - expected to reopen August 2020
- Lone Mountain Drive, east of Loyola House driveway entrance - expected to reopen August 2020
All other campus parking lots will remain open throughout the summer including: the Koret lot, the Hayes Healy garage, parts of the School of Education lot, and the Kendrick garage. Those with valid USF parking permits are allowed to use these other lots.
There are many options for alternative transportation in the San Francisco Bay Area.