Emergency Notification System Sign-Up Instructions
Instructions on how to ensure your contact information is correct to receive messages.
USFWorks (all faculty, staff, and student employees)
- Log into USFWorks and click "Personal Information" under Applications.
- Click "Home Contact Information" under Change.
- Under "Phone" enter/update your mobile phone number. Click "Submit."
myusf (students without on-campus jobs)
- Log into myUSF and click "Banner Self-Service (Student)" under Top Apps.
- Click "Personal Information" tab.
- Select the "Addresses and Phones" link.
- Under "Phones" click on "Primary." Enter or update your 10-digit primary phone number. USF Alert messages will be sent to the primary phone number, so a cell phone number is suggested.