Arrupe Immersions give USF students the chance to live in, work in, and learn from economically marginalized communities. These not-for-credit trips, both domestic and international, uphold the Ignatian principles of “observe, reflect, analyze, act.” The aim is to deepen students’ connections to the poor—and to promote the common good. Scholarships are available based on financial need. Spaces are limited.
- Sports Serving Communities. Lima, Peru.
Spring Break Immersions
- Migration, Borders and Transnational Communities. Puebla, Mexico
- Street Children and Welfare. Lima, Perú
- Life in the Favelas. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Migration and Restorative Justice. Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
- Coal Mining and Environmental Justice. Appalachia, USA.
APPLY HERE for the 2018-2019 Arrupe Immersions!