The debate team expands the role of ethical and engaged public debate and advocacy at USF and in the community. Members participate in public debates about contemporary social and political issues and competition at intercollegiate tournaments.
- Students from all majors are welcome!
- Enhance your resume – debate experience looks impressive and shows potential employers you have sharp communication skills!
- 70% of law schools say that intercollegiate debate is the #1 extracurricular activity they look for in applicants!
- Meet students and professors from colleges and universities all over the country!
- Debate experience looks great on grad school applications!
- Being on the debate team is a fun way to get involved on campus!
- No experience required!
Spring 2021 News
Debate Team activities will be on hold for the Spring 2021 semester.