Students with Disabilities
USF accommodates individuals with disabilities. If you need a disability-related accommodation or wheelchair access information, please contact the Career Services front desk at 415-422-6216 or email@example.com. Requests should be made by at least 14 days in advance of the event.
General Career Resources
- A Guide for People with Disabilities Seeking Employment
- Disability Resources - U.S. Dept. of Labor
- Mastering Soft Skills for Workplace Success
- Job Accommodation Network
- Disability Disclosure and Interviewing Techniques for Persons with Disabilities
- Employees' Practical Guide to Requesting and Negotiating Reasonable Accommodations Under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Job Seekers with Autism
Job/Internship Search Resources
- American Association for the Advancement of Science – Entry Point
- Bender Consulting Services,Inc.
- Career Opportunities for Students With Disabilities (COSD)
- City and County Employment Opportunities for Qualified Persons with Disabilities – ACE Program
- disABLEDperson, Inc.
- Federal Jobs for the Disabled
- Lime Connect: Fellowship Program - Scholarships, Internships, and Full-Time Careers
- Workforce Recruitment Program - U.S. Dept. of Labor