How to Declare Your Major or Minor
Just do it!
When you have decided which major(s) and minor(s) and concentration(s) that you would like to choose, here is what you need to do next to officially declare them:
- Contact the department offering the program you are interested in to find out more information and to see if there are any eligibility requirements that you must meet before declaring the program. Use these links to find the contact information for your program of interest or email your CASA coach for assistance finding the best contact(s).
- Arts & Science Department Information (if your intended program isn't listed, check this resource).
- School of Management - contact School of Management (email@example.com) or visit Malloy Hall 113 for the appropriate contact.
- Public Health major - Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about this new School of Nursing and Health Professions major available to new and continuing students starting in Fall 2023. Note - current undergraduate students cannot transfer into the BSN in Nursing program.
- If you meet the eligibility requirements and wish to move forward to declare the program of interest, fill out this Change of Program (CoAP) form while logged in to MyUSF. For more information about the CoAP form and process, visit this page. You can also use the CoAP form to drop any programs that you no longer wish to pursue.