How to Declare Your Major or Minor

When you have decided which major(s) and minor(s) and concentration(s) that you would like to choose, here is what you need to do next to officially declare them:

  1. Contact the department offering the program you are interested in to find out more information and to see if there are any eligibility requirements that you must meet before declaring the program. Use these links to find the contact information for your program of interest or email your CASA coach for assistance finding the best contact(s).
  2. If you meet the eligibility requirements and wish to move forward to declare the program of interest, fill out this Change of Program (CoAP) form while logged in to MyUSF. For more information about the CoAP form and process, visit this page. You can also use the CoAP form to drop any programs that you no longer wish to pursue.