The Career Services Center offers the following assessment instruments to help you explore career alternatives.
Focus is a career guidance tool made to help you choose the right major, clarify your career goals, and provide you with valuable occupation information all at your own pace.
- Complete the Self Assessment sections
- We strongly encourage you to schedule an appointment with a Career Counselor to review your results, however this is optional. You can schedule an appointment via Handshake (www.usfca.joinhandshake.com) or by calling Career Services at (415) 422-6216.
Follow instructions here get started.
Access Code: Dons
Create a New Account
If you have created an account,
follow this link to continue.
Login with your Existing Account
If you are asking yourself:
- What can I do with my major?
- How can I start preparing for my future career?
- What is the job outlook for my chosen career field?
This assessment is for you!
For more information on what the FOCUS assessment can do for you, see this presentation.
NOTE: Our office is no longer offering the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), iStartStrong, SkillScan or Values Inventory Card Sort. We apologize for any inconvenience. If you would like to discuss career/major exploration with a career counselor, please go to Handshake to schedule an appointment.