If you are looking additional resources and ideas to assist you in your exploration, check out these pages:
Also, here are some other ideas to consider if you are seeking more help with your exploration process.
- The Center for Academic and Student Achievement (CASA) has a frequently asked questions page that answers questions about majors and academic coaching and advising.
- Visit this checklist to determine what steps you should be taking each year to work towards your career goals!
- Sign Up for INTD 050 Successful Strategy (1 cr.) or INTD 053 Exploring Majors and Careers (1 cr.). Both courses start midway through the semester in November or April and give course credit and instruction on choosing a major and career. Look for them under the subject Interdisciplinary Studies in the Class Schedule and Sign up!
- Attend the Major / Minor Fair to meet with representatives from various USF academic programs. The fair is typically held in mid-to-late October.
- Schedule an appointment with your CASA academic success coach. He or she can help you clarify where you are in the exploration process and give you individualized guidance on what to try next.
- Go on Handshake or call 415-422-6216 to make an appointment with a career counselor for help with career and major exploration.