How to Connect with Our Programs
The programs of the Cultural Centers are open to all USF students. Some of the best ways to learn about upcoming programs are to subscribe to our newsletter and to connect with us on social media. Follow us on Twitter and Instagram for up to the minute news, resources, and event information. Plus, don’t forget to see what happened at our events by viewing our photos albums on Flickr!
How to Apply to Work for Us
Internship Applications for the 2019-2020 school year are closed. Application form will open again in February 2020. Work Study students are strongly encouraged to apply.
The IC and GSC staffs work closely in a highly collaborative and creative environment. The Centers, located on the fourth floor of the University Center, are multi-use spaces that serve as staff work and meeting space as well as student organization meeting space and event venue. We are looking for individuals who are committed to being an agent of change! Interns should also be friendly, willing to help whenever and wherever, a quick learner, customer service oriented, able to work in a dynamic environment and be committed to working towards social justice in all its forms.
- Common Ground Initiative Intern (multiple positions available with an Intercultural Center focus and Gender and Sexuality Center focus)
- Media Series Initiative Intern (multiple positions available with an Intercultural Center focus and Gender and Sexuality Center focus)
- Gender & Sexuality Center Violence Prevention Education Intern
- Cultural Centers Arts Initiative Intern
- Cultural Centers Graphic Design Intern
- Cultural Centers Social Media Intern
- Job Descriptions
For more information or questions on these positions, please contact Lionell Daggs, Assistant Director of the Cultural Centers, at email@example.com.