Graduate Student Association
The Graduate Student Association, or GSA for short, is a student body that represents and serves all credential, master’s and doctoral level students currently enrolled in the School of Education.
Our goal is to create a sense of community in the School of Education. During the Semester we host a variety of events, from workshops to community service, and always include food.
All of the meetings/events take place between 12:15 and 1 p.m. on teaching weekend Saturdays. Check out our GSA Facebook page for more information!
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Main Objectives
- Continued dialogue with the faculty and administration in developing a positive and supportive environment for students
- Academic achievement and scholarship
- Mutual respect, support, encouragement and collegiality between students and faculty members
- Developing trust, acceptance and understanding of persons from socio-economically diverse backgrounds
- Encouraging individuality and the pursuit of your dreams and passions
- Networking and collaboration with other USF organizations
- Exploring new curriculum and academic ideas that enhance the teaching/learning environment
School of Education Business Cards
School of Education graduate students may order business cards with the USF logo through the Graduate Student Association. Pricing, a sample image, and other details are on the business card order form.