School of Education graduate students find opportunities to participate in student life through graduate associations.
Our aim is to assist you in your academic and professional goals by providing resources and information and encouraging involvement in activities and events for a full learning experience.
- Educators for Social Justice (E4SJ) – An organization supporting pre-service teachers in building relationships with peers and colleagues in the Bay Area. E4SJ seeks to build the capacity of all educators to address root causes of systems of oppression at individual, group, and societal levels.
- Graduate Student Association (GSA) – A student body representing and serving all credential, master’s, and doctoral level School of Education (SOE) students. The GSA is organized in order to examine, formulate, and implement programs to improve the educational experience of SOE students. More about the GSA »
- Graduate Student Senate (GSS) – Created to represent, lead, and unify the Associated Graduate Students of the University of San Francisco (AGSUSF), the GSS is the official representative body of USF graduate students and the primary means for students to participate in campus governance on campus. More about the GSS »
- Marriage and Family Therapy Graduate Association (MFTGA) – A student organization to provide support, resources, and community to marriage and family therapy (MFT) graduate professionals. MFTGA serves as advocates and provides opportunities for professional and social development as well as community involvement.
- Phi Delta Kappa (PDK) – Promotes quality education that is essential to the development and maintenance of a democracy. Through continual interpretation and implementation of research, service, and leadership, PDK incorporates these instruments into a program of action which is appropriate to all aspects of education delivery and receipt. More about PDK»
- Student Affairs Professional Association (SAPA) – An association to foster holistic development of student affairs professionals by bridging academic, practical, and personal experiences. Through networking and support, SAPA aims to provide opportunities to enhance relationships between students, alumni, faculty, and staff.