Virtual Ergonomics Assessments
No matter where you perform work tasks – at home, on campus, or on the go, it is important to set-up your work area with ergonomics in mind.
Please review the human resources ergonomics education page. If needed, ergonomic assessments can be provided for employees primary workspace.
Please review the eligibility requirements for assessments listed below:
Full time employees who have not had an assessment in the last 5 years.
Employees who are experiencing pain or discomfort.
Employees who have viewed ergo educational video.
If you meet the eligibility requirements and would like to schedule an assessment, please complete the following steps:
- Complete the Lacuna Consent Form,
- Complete the Lacuna Intake Form.
- Schedule a time for your ergonomic assessment on the Lacuna Appointment Calendar.
If you need to reschedule your appointment, please do so on google calendar or email Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment.
- Please note- Appointments canceled with less than 24 hours notice may be charged to your department. Additionally, if you do need to reschedule please be aware that the next available appointment may not be for several weeks.
- Upon completion of your ergo evaluation, you will receive an ergonomic evaluation report that includes a summary of findings and recommended products to order if necessary.
- Employees who are no longer working remotely must return all University equipment/accessories on their first day back on campus. Upon termination of employment, employees must return all University equipment to their department on or before their last day of employment. Department supervisors are responsible for purchasing and tracking ergonomic equipment.
If ergonomic equipment is required as an accommodation for a disability, please contact email@example.com.
If you have any questions about scheduling, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.