Physical wellness consists of recognizing the need for physical activity, healthy foods, and sleep, as well as preventing illness and injury or managing chronic health conditions.
Physical Wellness Reflection:
- What type of movement brings me joy?
- Are there aspects of my body I can develop a more appreciative relationship with?
- Am I prioritizing getting enough sleep?
- Am I nourishing my body with enough water and nutritious foods?
- How do I show my body I am grateful for all that it does for me?
- Can I take more time to rest and recharge when I need it?
- USF Koret Health and Recreation Center - Koret is the gym located on USF’s campus that provides you with a variety of classes and workout equipment.
- Go Move Challenge - USF Faculty and Staff compete against other Jesuit Institutions to see which is most active in February.
- NIH Physical Wellness Toolkit - Provides evidence-based tips for living well and improving your physical wellness.
- Sleep Cycle App - Analyzes your sleep and wakes you up at the best time in your sleep cycle leaving you feeling rested and awake.