All Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 Immersions are currently canceled due to COVID-19. Please check back later for updates.
The following is a list of all immersions offered by the University of San Francisco.
For Academic Immersions, please contact faculty directly, faculty may allow students from outside their programs/school join the immersions.
For University Ministry contact Ana Barragán at email@example.com
Academic Immersions: CAS (College of Arts and Sciences), SOM (School of Management, SOE (School of Education), School of Nursing and Health Profession (SONHP)
UM - University Ministry
L - Living Communities
* - For undergraduate students only
** - For graduate students only
*** - Open to all students.
Possible Summer 2021 Immersions
- May 17th- June 1st: Building Peace From the Ground Up in Colombia - Brian Dowd-Uribe and Lucia Cantero (UM)***
- May 18th-May 29th: Arrupe Observatory for Human Rights at Cali Colombia - Kique Bazan/Maria Autrey (UM)***
- May 18th-27th: Bioentrepreneurship AGI Ireland/Northern Ireland - Moira Gunn (CAS)**
- May 18th - June 2nd: Beyond Bridges: Israel-Palestine - Oren Kroll-Zeldin/Aaron Hahn-Tapper (CAS)**
- May 19th- June 9th: Exploring the Buddhist Himalaya in India - Prof. Tsering Wangchuk (CAS)***
- May 20-29: Becoming a Global Citizen: Salzburg Global Seminar - Walt Gmelch/Noah Borrero. *** (SOE)
- May 30 - June 15: Minds in Motion: Peru Immersion - Natalie Greene (CAS)***
- July 12 - 18: AGI Italy (Milano-Piacenza) Comparative Sustainability Innovation - Marco Tavanti (SOM)**
- July 27-August 9: Culture and Environment in Alaska - Prof. George Gmelch *** (CAS)