Work for the Census
The U.S. Census Bureau is recruiting to fill hundreds of thousands of temporary positions across the country to assist with the 2020 Census count.
- Office Clerks - Perform various administrative and clerical tasks to support various daily operations - $24.00 per hour
- Office Operations Supervisors - Assist in the management of office functions and day-to-day activities - $31.00 per hour
- Census Field Supervisors - Conduct fieldwork to support and conduct on-the-job training for census takers and/or to follow-up in situations where census takers have confronted issues, such as not gaining entry to restricted areas - $33.00 per hour
- Enumerators - Some field positions require employees to work during the day to locate addresses on buildings. Other field positions require interviewing the public, so employees must be available to work when people are usually at home, such as in the evening and on weekends - $30.00 per hour
- Recruiting Assistants - Travel throughout assigned geographic areas to visit when community-based organizations, attend promotional events and conduct other recruiting activities - $33.00 per hour