Office of Planning and Budget
Mission, Strategic Goals and Staffing
The Office of Planning and Budget serves the institution's Strategic Priorities through operating budget development, ensuring future plans support the Vision, Mission and Values of the University of San Francisco. Enabling University-wide planning of both revenues and expenses, we are committed to transparency and consistency in the compilation, consolidation, and review of plans and their budgets.
Consistent with the University Goals, the following goals are prioritized:
- Ensure that our institutional planning process allows us to purposefully advance the University's mission.
- Recruit and retain excellent staff that are committed to USF's mission, share its values, and embrace its "culture of service".
- Promote transparency of institutional financial resources and support the University Budget Advisory Council with its University information needs and requests.
- Develop tools and analyses that help leadership make informed decisions which ensure USF's long-term financial stability.
The Office of Planning and Budget is comprised of the following three staff:
- Michael Harrington, Associate Vice President Planning and Budget
- Joseph Henson, Assistant Vice President for University Operating Analytics
- Ratchadaporn Suriyentrakorn, Senior Financial and Budget Analyst