Curriculog Resources & Training
While Curriculog is not a complicated system for savvy digital users, it is still relatively new to USF. 1:1 training sessions are available to anyone submitting curricular proposals or anyone who is responsible for reviewing proposals in the approval process.
Curriculog Training Materials
- Curriculog General Navigation (video)
- How to Submit a New Course Proposal (video)
- Notification and Messaging (video)
- How to Navigate Dashboard
- How to Set Up & Edit Personal Accounts
- How to Create a Custom Route
- Once you are logged into Curriculog, a "Need Help? triangle shaped button will appear at the bottom of the screen. If you are having difficulties, or would like help, click that button.
- After clicking on the "Need Help" you can chose "Guided Trainings," and self-help tutorials, in both video and step-by-step form, will be available to you.
- You can also click "Help," and type in your question. From there, video tutorials and guides relevant to your question will appear.
- Video tutorials and guided navigation tools available include: how to custom route, how to build curriculum schema, how to track edits, navigator the dashboard, and more.
Curriculog Workshops and Trainings
These trainings are for reviews and originators. Please RSVP to CurriculogSupport@usfca.edu to attend one of the below trainings:
- Spring 2021 Trainings will be announced in December;
- In the meantime, you are welcome to schedule a 1:1 training with a Curriculog Administrator. Please email: CurriculogSupport@usfca.edu.