Curriculog Resources & Training
While Curriculog is not a complicated system for savvy digital users, it is still relatively new to USF. 1:1 training sessions are available to anyone submitting curricular proposals or anyone who is responsible for reviewing proposals in the approval process.
Curriculog Training Materials
- Curriculog General Navigation (video)
- How to Submit a New Course Proposal (video)
- Notification and Messaging (video)
- How to Navigate Dashboard
- How to Set Up & Edit Personal Accounts
- How to Create a Custom Route
- Once you are logged into Curriculog, a "Need Help? triangle shaped button will appear at the bottom of the screen. If you are having difficulties, or would like help, click that button.
- After clicking on the "Need Help" you can chose "Guided Trainings," and self-help tutorials, in both video and step-by-step form, will be available to you.
- You can also click "Help," and type in your question. From there, video tutorials and guides relevant to your question will appear.
- Video tutorials and guided navigation tools available include: how to custom route, how to build curriculum schema, how to track edits, navigator the dashboard, and more.
Curriculog Workshops and Trainings
- Please schedule a 1:1 training with a Curriculog Administrator. Please email: CurriculogSupport@usfca.edu.