Progressive Policing Community Advisory Board
Formed in 2017, the purpose of the USF Progressive Policing Community Advisory Board (PPCAB) is to provide a forum for community collaboration and feedback with the Department of Public Safety regarding fair, equitable, and effective police practices. The Advisory Board will work collaboratively with public safety to identify problems, develop and recommend solutions to USF Leadership and serve as a resource regarding community safety issues. PPCAB will be a key communications liaison by expressing community concerns to public safety and sharing relevant information with community members from USF Public Safety.
- Create a workable model in problem-solving around community crime, quality-of-life, social justice, and restorative justice related issues
- Further strengthen community policing and insuring community safety needs are met
- Serve as a positive advisory group and liaison to the community
Access the PPCAB Constitution.
Stay tuned for upcoming events on progressive policing.
Law Enforcement Leadership Symposium 2018
January 4-5, 2018
View the Event Recap page to see news coverage, photos, and videos of the symposium.
Together We Stand: a Campus Town Hall on Trust Safety, Inclusion, & Acceptance
October 20, 2016
DPS Town Hall Event Description
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Guide
- USF Crime Bulletin Criteria
- USF Officer Liaison Program
- USF DPS Inclusivity Statement
- The President's Task Force on 21st Century Policing
- 7 Things Cops Should Never Say to Anyone
- Bias Education and Response Team
- USF Whistleblower Hotline
- San Francisco Immigrant Legal & Education Network (SFILEN) - SF Rapid Response Network
- California Immigrant Youth Justice Alliance - Power Not Panic Infographics