Join the Student Team
Make a Positive Impact. Join SLE.
Want to work at the hub of campus life? Join the Student Leadership and Engagement student staff! Gain valuable work experience while learning about campus resources and events.
Applications are now open for 2018-19 student staff positions:
- Student Organization Consultant Job Description 2018-19.pdf (Formerly known as the "Peer Advising Team")
- Accounting Assistant Job Description 2018-19.pdf
- Marketing Assistant Job Description 2018-19.pdf
- Photography Assistant Job Description 2018-19.pdf
- Student Government Assistant Job Description 2018-19.pdf
Click on the positions above to see the full job description for responsibilities, qualifications, time commitment, and compensation.
Please complete and submit separate application forms for each position you would like to be considered for. Applicants will be asked to answer several questions and submit contact information for two references and a resume.
- Submit the Student Organization Consultant Application online
- Submit the Accounting Assistant Application online
- Submit the Marketing Assistant Application online
- Submit the Photography Assistant Application online
- Submit the Student Government Assistant Application online
Priority deadline for Student Organization Consultant applications is 5 p.m. on Friday, April 13, 2018. Top applicants will be contacted for an interview and final selections will be made by Monday, April 23, 2018.
Priority deadline for all other applications is 5 pm on Friday, April 20, 2018. Top applicants will be contacted for an interview and final selections will be made by Monday, May 7, 2018.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please email Marci Nuñez at firstname.lastname@example.org.