The Involvement Fair at the beginning of each semester provides a venue for students to discover all the involvement opportunities that are available. Student organizations and select departments are prepared to meet and greet students and share their positive experiences about being involved. There is something for everyone, including academic, cultural, service, and Greek organizations.
Tips for Attending As a Student/Prospective Student Organization Member
- Keep an open mind
- Have an idea of what you might be interested in!
- Make sure you check out as many organizations as possible
- Ask questions–everyone is happy to answer!
Tips for Attending As an Organization
- Prepare your background with something that sets your organization apart
- Prepare a sign-up document asking for a name and e-mail address
- Demonstrate promotional items that reflect your organization (wear or display some)
- Prepare to distribute contact information, calendars, website, social media links, etc.
- Have a scheduled meeting that you can invite prospective new members to
- Smile and have fun!