The Involvement Fair at the beginning of each semester provides a venue for students to discover all the involvement opportunities that are available. Student organizations and select departments are prepared to meet and greet students and share their positive experiences about being involved. There is something for everyone, including academic, cultural, service, and Greek organizations.
Spring 2021 Involvement E-Fair
Monday, February 8 – Thursday, February 11, 2021
4:00 p.m. to 5.30 p.m. PST | Zoom
During the Involvement E-Fair, students will be able to discover involvement opportunities with student organizations and select campus departments. This semester, our fair will be hosted on four different days, broken down by organization category:
- Monday – Academic, Honorary, and Professional
- Tuesday – Cultural International, Spiritual, and Religious
- Wednesday – Greek
- Thursday – Political, Service, Special Interest, Media, and Performance
You'll be able to visit with different organizations, meet some of their members, and learn when their next meeting/event is. You won't want to miss it! Be sure to register to receive the Zoom links (these will be emailed to you the day prior to the event).
Tips for Attending As a Student/Prospective Student Organization Member
- Keep an open mind
- Have an idea of what you might be interested in!
- Make sure you check out as many organizations as possible
- Ask questions–everyone is happy to answer!
Tips for Attending As an Organization
- Prepare your background with something that sets your organization apart
- Prepare a sign-up document asking for a name and e-mail address
- Demonstrate promotional items that reflect your organization (wear or display some)
- Prepare to distribute contact information, calendars, website, social media links, etc.
- Have a scheduled meeting that you can invite prospective new members to
- Smile and have fun!