The Involvement Fair at the beginning of each semester provides a venue for students to discover all the involvement opportunities that are available. Student organizations and select departments are prepared to meet and greet students and share their positive experiences about being involved. There is something for everyone, including academic, cultural, service, and Greek organizations.
Spring Involvement Fair
Thursday, January 30, 2020
11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
McLaren Complex and Privett Plaza
Tips for Attending As an Organization
- Bring your banner or something that sets your organization apart
- Prepare a sign-up list asking for a name and e-mail address
- Bring promotional items that reflect your organization
- Include contact information, handbills, business cards, etc. to give out
- Smile and have fun!
Tips for Attending As a Student/Prospective Student Organization Member
- Keep an open mind
- Have an idea of what you might be interested in!
- Make sure you check out as many organizations as possible
- Ask questions–everyone is happy to answer!
- Bring a bag to hold all the promotional items you receive from the tables at the event