The Graphics Center provides posting services for members of the University of San Francisco community. This includes, but may not be limited to, students, professors, and departments. The GC can only post material relating to the university. Any material found on the posting boards that has not been approved will be removed immediately.
To submit an order please follow the following procedure:
- Fill out an order form. Forms are available at the Graphics Center UC 418. All forms should be complete as soon as possible upon submission, including all dates, times, locations for the event, as well as some concept for design. All images are required at time the order is put in. Example form included at the end of this packet.
- Meet with Graphic Center Staff. This meeting is to go over conceptual designs.
- Review Proof. The GC requires 8 working days to produce the first proof. If changes are necessary, we allow up to two more edits before the design is considered final.
- Finalize Design. Once your design is completed, you will be emailed a PDF of your design, with a CD burned as per request. Your designer will also ask you sign a final proof contract indicating the completion of your project. Once this signed, no changes can be made.
- Print. Graphics Center does not provide printing services. Please see Student Organization Consultants about Copy Mill.
- Post. Bring printed duplicates back to the Graphics Center for posting
Advertise in the Foghorn
As a registered organization, you have the ability to advertise an event in the Foghorn newspaper free of charge. To do so, you must email the Advertising Manager.
Submit to the Phoenix
When to use The Phoenix:
- To advertise a large-scale event to all undergraduate students.
- Do not use to publicize weekly meetings.
How to submit:
- To submit an event to be shown in the SLE Newsletter, visit the Phoenix webpage for more information.
- All entries should be submitted one week in advance.
- The newsletter is sent to all undergraduates every Monday.
Submit to USFTV
As a registered organization, you can request the production of a short video about your organization or in promotion for an event to be posted on our social media as well as promoted on the TV monitors around campus.
To request a student production, contact us via email