Resources for Organizations
We are using Canvas courses as centralized hubs with all the necessary training, information, and resources that will help student organization leaders thrive in their executive roles. There are separate courses for undergraduate student organizations (USOs) and graduate student organizations (GSOs). All student organization executives and advisor will have access to the appropriate course.
Don't have access?
If you don't have access to the appropriate Canvas course yet, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be able to add you to the course.
Student Organization Policies
All policies related to student organization can be found in the Fogcutter Student Handbook.
SLE employs an entire team of current USF students with a passion for and experience with marketing. They are available to help you get the word out on what your organization is up to, promote events and activities, and support your outreach efforts. Aside from helping you get creative through personal consultation, some of the several means we can support your group right away are:
- Promotion through our student event-focused social media accounts: @usfsle
- Getting listed in the Phoenix and Dons Connect newsletters
- Building out your event listing in the USF Calendar
- Registration and ticket sales support
- Free photography and editing at events and headshots
- Poster hanging on-campus public posting boards
- Transcription support with marketing and recap videos
- General Consultation and questions, email us directly: email@example.com
Student Organizations can obtain funding from their respective student government.