Our goal is to provide an excellent customer service experience by going above and beyond, solving any issues you may have. Our friendly staff of subject matter experts add a personal touch and a unique perspective. We take initiative and aim to deliver a timely response: we work with you to get the job done.
Please refer to our Disbursement Services Guide for payment methods, guidelines, and contacts.
What services does Accounts Payable provide?
- Vendor payments for goods and services
- Employee and student reimbursement payments
- Wire transfer payments – foreign & domestic
- Unclaimed property compliance & reporting
- W-9 compliance
- Oversight and distribution of IRS 1099 forms
- Vendor & employee electronic fund transfer (EFT) setup and maintenance
- Verify that adequate documentation & approvals exist prior to releasing payments to vendors
- Monitor vendor statements and investigate billing or payment errors
- Stop payment and check cancellation requests
How do I pay an invoice?
University Purchasing Card (P-card)
Pay an invoice using your USF Purchasing Card (P-Card). You will need to reconcile the credit card charges on your monthly expense report in Concur Expense. You will also need to provide a scanned image of the invoice as a receipt.
Learn more about the university P-card
Submit a payment request electronically online through Concur Invoice. The payment request will automatically be routed through your department for approval. You will need to provide a scanned image of the invoice as documentation.
Learn more about Concur Invoice
Who do I contact?
Melissa Melnikoff | firstname.lastname@example.org | (415) 422-2735
Concur Invoice - Vendor Payments, PO Invoice Payments, Library Invoice Payments, SUA Payments Unclaimed Property, Vendor Credits
Kathy Seronio | email@example.com | (415) 422-2387
Concur Invoice - Service Payments, Wire Payments, 1099 Forms
Tracy Dip | firstname.lastname@example.org | (415) 422-2871
Vendor Maintenance, W-9 Compliance, Cashiering, Vendor EFT/ACH Set-up
Victoria Lei | email@example.com | (415) 422-5977
Stop Payments on Checks, Check Cancellations, Reissuing Payments, Cashed Check Inquires
Concur Expense, Purchasing-Card Applications, Limit changes & Training, Non-employee Reimbursements
Unsure? Please call our Accounts Payable line at (415) 422-6371 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org