Prevention of Sexual and Other Unlawful Harassment
Please take a few moments to review the University's policy on the Prevention of Sexual and Other Unlawful Harassment. Please refer to Article 8 of the Collective Bargaining Agreement and to the official USF policy website.
In particular, please note that:
Students, faculty, staff, administrators, independent contractors and all other individuals engaged in University activities are encouraged to report any conduct of which they have direct knowledge and which they in good faith believe constitutes harassment in violation of this policy. Managers have a legal duty to report any conduct of which they have direct knowledge, and which they in good faith believe constitutes harassment in violation of this policy.
How to Report
When reporting an incidence of sexual or other unlawful harassment, please contact:
Dean's Office, College of Arts and Sciences
Contact the dean or any of the associate deans.
- Marcelo Camperi, Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences
- Pamela Balls Organista, Associate Dean for Social Sciences
- Suparna Chakraborty, Associate Dean for Academic Effectiveness
- Eileen Fung, Associate Dean for Arts and Humanities
- Christina Tzagarakis-Foster, Associate Dean for Sciences
You can also contact HR directly.
- Diane Nelson
- Martha Peugh-Wade
If the matter involves students, you can contact anyone in CASA, or one of the two intake officers available for contact within Student Life:
- Leighia Fleming, Interim Title IX Coordinator
- Julie Orio, Vice Provost of Student Life
Also, please recall that HR offers a Sexual Harassment training, required every two years. For questions on this training, please contact HR's Michelle Centrella, (415) 422-2833.