Prevention of Sexual and Other Unlawful Harassment
Please take a few moments to review the University's policy on the Prevention of Sexual and Other Unlawful Harassment. Please refer to Article 8 of the Collective Bargaining Agreement and to the Loading....
In particular, please note that:
Students, faculty, staff, administrators, independent contractors and all other individuals engaged in University activities are encouraged to report any conduct of which they have direct knowledge and which they in good faith believe constitutes harassment in violation of this policy. Managers have a legal duty to report any conduct of which they have direct knowledge, and which they in good faith believe constitutes harassment in violation of this policy.
How to Report
When reporting an incidence of sexual or other unlawful harassment, please contact:
Dean's Office, College of Arts and Sciences
Contact the dean or any of the associate deans.
- Eileen Fung, Interim Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences
- Suparna Chakraborty, Associate Dean for Academic Effectiveness
- Jeffrey Paris, Associate Dean for Arts and Humanities
- Joshua Gamson, Interim Associate Dean for Social Sciences
- Jeremy Kasdin, Assistant Dean for Engineering
You can also contact HR directly.
Liliana Rojas: (415) 422-4280 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diane Nelson: (415) 422-2441 or email@example.com
If the matter involves students, you can contact anyone in CASA, or one of the two intake officers available for contact within Student Life:
- Jess Varga, Title IX Coordinator
- Julie Orio, Vice President of Student Life
Also, please note that HR offers Anti-Harassment training, which is required every two years and applies to all staff and faculty. For questions on this training, please contact Mara Krasts at (415) 422-3381 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To access the training please visit MyLearning.