Mental Health Resources
- Free HELP—San Francisco: Download charts listing resources for free mental health assistance, food, shelter, medical aid, and help with neighborhood problems in San Francisco
- Mental Health America: The nation’s leading community-based nonprofit dedicated to addressing the needs of those living with mental illness and promoting the overall mental health of all Americans
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI): Provides advocacy, education, support (including local support groups), and public awareness so that all individuals and families affected by mental illness can build better lives
- Psych Central: Information on a variety of mental health and wellness topics
- San Francisco Department of Public Health, Behavioral Health Services: A full range of specialty behavioral health/mental health services provided by a culturally diverse network of community behavioral health programs, clinics, and private psychiatrists, psychologists, and therapists for San Francisco residents with Medi-Cal, San Francisco Health Plan members, and other San Francisco residents with limited resources
For information about and assistance with finding mental health providers off campus, visit CAPS' Referrals page.