State Aid

State financial aid funded by the State of California are administered by the California Student Aid Commission (CSAC) and provides funding for students attending a California public or private college or university. Eligibility requires a student to meet California residency status. Students must apply by completing a FAFSA or California Dream Act Application (CADAA) to review for state grant funding eligibility. Application process and deadline depends varies depending on the program.

Types of State Aid