Go Save: Financial Wellness at USF
Go Save Programming: March 1-31
What Is Financial Wellness? Financial wellness is a term used to describe the state of one's personal monetary affairs. There are many dimensions to financial health, including the amount of savings you have, how much you’re putting away for retirement, and how much of your income you are spending on fixed or non-discretionary expenses.
Resources to Assist in Becoming Financially Healthy
- Set up an in-person 1:1 appointment with Joanie Cheung, our designated TIAA financial consultant on March 21 in UC 505. You may also set up a virtual appointment at another time that's convenient for you. Register here.
- Check out the financial wellness center provided by Provident Credit Union.
- Review Concern EAP's Financial Services Support and article on Planning for Retirement.
- Review these step by step instructions on how to change your 403(b) contribution.
- With tax season upon us, a friendly reminder that you can be reimbursed up to $200 as part of our financial advisor reimbursement. You can request reimbursement by completing this form.
|Tues. March 12
|529 College Savings Planning
|Tues March 19
|Social Security Benefits Planning
|Wed March 27
|Common Estate Planning Considerations
Find a complete list of TIAA's live March webinars here.
For more information about USF's retirement and financial planning, or to make changes to your 403(b) elections, please visit HR's retirement web page.