How to Apply
To be eligible to apply, students must:
- Be a rising sophomore or higher (undergraduates only); open to all majors.
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA or provide a compelling explanation why the GPA is below requirement.
- Demonstration of experience in community organizing and social justice work, and/or a strong desire to develop advocacy/organizing skills.
- Commit to a full academic year in the yearlong program.
- Participate in the meet and greet, welcome orientation, mid-year retreat, and other program related/fellowship building activities
Students apply and are selected in the spring prior to the upcoming academic year during which they would participate and engage. The application process includes completion of the online application, resume, list of references, and participation in an interview with the selection committee.
We are accepting applications for 2022-2023 on a rolling basis. Please Note: Priority will be given to applicants who submit early.
For any questions, please contact the instructor, Jacqueline Ramos at email@example.com