Bon Appétit, an on-site restaurant company, manages six eateries across the University of San Francisco campus.
The Department of Public Safety ensures a safe learning, working, and living environment at the University of San Francisco. Their 24-hour communication center and uniformed public safety officers proactively prepare against and respond to all reports of accidents, crimes, suspicious persons, hazards, and other emergencies.
Events Management and Guest Services, your in-house events management team, assists with planning, coordinating, and executing on-campus events.
Facilities Management is a service organization charged with the responsibility to plan, design, construct, renovate, operate and maintain the buildings and grounds owned by the University of San Francisco.
The Graphics Center provides posting services for members of the University of San Francisco community. Posting services include advertising in the Foghorn newspaper, the SLE newsletter (The Phoenix), and USFtv.
Incoming Mail: Mail for residential students is managed within each individual hall by Student Housing staff. For questions regarding mail concerns, please call the Student Housing office at 415-422-6284 or email email@example.com.
Outgoing Mail: For students who need to mail letters or packages out, there is a post office and mailroom located in the lower level of Hayes Healy Hall (on the eastern side near the baseball diamond). To contact the mailroom, please call 415-422-6341.
If you have questions about funding your education, loans, scholarships, or how to apply for financial aid, please contact the Office of Financial Aid at 415.422.3387 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Office of the University Registrar supports teaching, learning, and student success through an array of enrollment programs and services including, but not limited to, general academic information, registration, degree evaluation, graduation clearance, transcript services, enrollment verification, and certification for veteran’s education benefits.
The USF One Card is the official campus ID card at USF.
The USF One Card provides:
- Personal Identification: Your USF One Card identifies you as a member of the USF community
- Building Access: Your USF One Card serves as a key-card that verifies eligibility and unlocks doors for access into buildings and rooms
- Debit Account/Meal Plan: You may add prepaid funds to your USF One Card, and then use your card to pay for on-campus expenses
- Library Privileges: With your USF One Card comes entitlements for access into campus libraries and for book-borrowing privileges
- Additional USF One Card Services: Other services related to the USF One Card Program include employment badges, passport photos, and MUNI stickers
If you have questions related to your tuition, charges, and/or fees, please contact the Office of Students Accounts at 415.422.2571 or email email@example.com.