USF Mobile One Card: Android Users
If you own an eligible Android device, you can use the Mobile USF One Card which operates out of your Android Wallet. Access and transactions all in one place.
Please first ensure you have Google Pay (GPay) set up on your mobile device with your personal non-USF email address prior to following the outlined steps below:
- Upload a photo to One Card Online. Your new photo must adhere to current photo submission guidelines. This may take up to (1) business day to be approved. This step must be completed prior to setting up your Mobile One Card.
- Visit the Google Play Store by searching and downloading the CBORD GET Mobile App.
- Once you have downloaded the app, log-in using your myUSF credentials after selecting University of San Francisco from the menu.
- Once you have logged into the app, select "Mobile Access" then "Add Mobile One Card". Follow the instructions for email verification.
- Once this is complete, return to the home page in the GET app, you may now select "Add to GPay".
- Ensure that you have enabled NFC through your phone's settings so your Mobile One Card will work.
Once your card has been added to your Android wallet, you simply need to hold your device against any reader at your campus to get into buildings, pay for your meals, and more!
*Please note, for the most up to date information (Transactions, Don Dollars, Flexi amounts, etc), Please always make sure your Android software and Apps are always up to date.*
ordering meals on campus
The GET App allows you to order meals from Bon Appetit. For detailed instructions on this process, please visit the ITS guide: