USF Mobile One Card: iOS Users
If you own an eligible Apple Mobile Device, you can use the Mobile USF One Card which operates out of your Apple Wallet. Access and transactions all in one place. Simply follow the outlined steps below to set up your Mobile USF One Card:
- Upload a photo to One Card Online. Your new photo must adhere to current photo submission guidelines. This may take up to (1) business day to be approved. This step must be completed prior to setting up your Mobile One Card.
- Download the GET Mobile App from the App Store to your eligible Apple mobile device and log-in using your myUSF credentials after selecting "University of San Francisco" from the menu.
- Once you have logged into the app, click on "Mobile Access" then type "Add Mobile One Card". Follow the instructions in the email verification.
- Once this is complete, return to the home page in the GET App, you may now select "Add to Apple Wallet".
Once your card has been added to your Apple wallet, you simply need to hold your device against any reader at your campus to get into buildings, pay for your meals, and more!
Eligible Apple Mobile Devices
Who can use the Mobile One Card?
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6S
- iPhone 6s Plus and later running iOS 13 or later
On Apple Watch:
- Series 3 or later running on WatchOS 6.0 and greater
- Apple Watch series 1 and 2 running on WatchOS 6.1 and greater
You must have an Apple ID signed into iCloud and the latest version of the CBORD GET app.
*Please note, for the most up to date information (Transactions, Don Dollars, Flexi amounts, etc), Please always make sure your IOS software and Apps are always up to date.*
To add to your Apple Watch: Simply log back into your GET Mobile App on your phone, click "Add Card" and this time select "To Watch" instead of wallet. From there please follow the provisioning steps.
As of right now, the Mobile USF One Card is only available for the above listed eligible Apple devices.
Ordering meals on campus
The GET App allows you to order meals from Bon Appetit. For detailed instructions on this process, please visit the ITS guide: