USF One Card At a Glance
One Card Operational Hours Update
Please note our office is currently working remotely due to University compliance with San Francisco’s COVID-19 Shelter-in-place mandate so some instructions may have changed. If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require immediate assistance, please contact Public Safety Dispatch at 415-422-4201 or email@example.com.
USF One Card Facts
- A USF One Card is an important part of campus life, especially for those living in on-campus housing.
- There are more than 1,500 card readers within USF's One Card network.
- The USF One Card Office services approximately 10,000 patrons.
- USF's campus community makes more than 5 million card swipes annually.
USF One Card Services
- Personal Identification: Your USF One Card identifies you as a member of the USF community
- Building Access: Your USF One Card serves as a key-card that verifies eligibility and unlocks doors for access into buildings and rooms
- Debit Account/Meal Plan: You may add prepaid funds to your USF One Card, and then use your card to pay for on-campus expenses
- Library Privileges: With your USF One Card comes entitlements for access into campus libraries and for book-borrowing privileges
- Additional USF One Card Services: Other services related to the USF One Card Program include employment badges, passport photos, and MUNI stickers
USF One Card Glossary
- USF One Card: The official campus ID card at USF
- USF One Card Program: The program that centralizes several key University services, and provides a convenient means with which USF community members may access them
- USF One Card Office: The office that administers the USF One Card Program
- Don Dollars: The on-campus debit plan, which is optional and available to current USF community members
- Flexi: The room-and-board meal plan, which is required for most USF students living on campus