- A USF One Card is an important part of campus life, especially for those living in on-campus housing.
- There are more than 3,000 card readers within USF's One Card network.
- The USF One Card Office services approximately 20,000 patrons.
- USF's campus community makes more than 14 million card swipes annually.
- Personal Identification: Your USF One Card identifies you as a member of the USF community.
- Building Access: Your USF One Card serves as a key-card that verifies eligibility and unlocks doors for access into buildings and rooms.
- Debit Account/Meal Plan: You may add prepaid funds to your USF One Card, and then use your card to pay for on-campus expenses.
- Library Privileges: With your USF One Card comes entitlements for access into campus libraries and for book-borrowing privileges.
- Access to On-Campus Printers/Copiers: Swipe your USF One Card on one of the multifunctional (MFP) devices on campus to easily print, scan, copy, and fax.
- Additional Services: Other services related to the USF One Card Program include employment badges, passport photos, and MUNI stickers.
- Merchandise: The One Card office offers holders and reels to keep your One Card secure.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can't find what you're looking for?
The One Card Office is temporarily closed. Upon reopening, you can visit us on the 5th floor of the University Center.
- One Card: The official campus ID card at USF
- One Card Program: The program that centralizes several key University services, and provides a convenient means with which USF community members may access them
- One Card Office: The office that administers the USF One Card Program
- Don Dollars: The on-campus debit plan, which is optional and available to current USF community members
- Flexi: The room-and-board meal plan, which is required for most USF students living on campus