Upload Your Photo
By popular request, the One Card Office now is offering Photo Upload to the entire USF community. With Photo Upload, any USF student, faculty or staff member with a myUSF username and password and an active One Card account may submit a photograph of their choosing for their USF One Card.
Photo Upload Instructions
- Find a recent color photograph of yourself (your entire head and shoulders must be visible, and you should be facing directly towards the camera), then save it as a JPG or JPEG file.
- Log onto the photo upload website (otherwise known as the Online ID Express website) with your myUSF username and password. Under "Submit ID Photo" click "Browse" and find your photograph. "Upload" and "Submit" it.
- You will receive an email regarding the acceptance or rejection of the photo you submitted. You also can check the status of your photo by logging onto WebCard Center and clicking "View Your Pictures." If your photo is rejected, you will be asked to submit a new one.
- Pick up your One Card from the One Card Office, located in Lone Mountain 130. (If you work or attend classes at a branch campus, please visit our Branch Campus page for instructions on how to receive your One Card.) Your first One Card is issued to you free of charge. Replacement One Cards due to normal wear-and-tear or a status change also are issued free of charge while all other replacement cards, including those that are lost or stolen, cost $15. Alternatively, you may exchange an old card for one with your new photo for $5.
- If you are picking up your first One Card, remember to bring a government-issued photo ID (e.g., a driver's license, state ID card, or passport) with you.
*If, for any reason, you are unable to complete the Photo Upload process, phone the One Card Office at (415) 422-7663 and an assistant will be happy to help troubleshoot the matter with you.
- Black and White
- In a Group
- Facing Sideways
- Glare in Photo
- Too Close Up
- Too Far Away
- Wearing a Hat
- Wearing Sunglasses
- Not a Self-Portrait