New Student and Family Orientation
Actively participating in Orientation events and activities is an essential aspect of facilitating your transition into our USF community. All new first-year and transfer students are required to attend Orientation. Families are welcome to participate in our family orientation program.
Attending Orientation provides new students and families the opportunity to:
- Gain a more concrete feel for the campus community
- Learn about campus resources
- Connect with faculty from your school/college, staff, and current students, including your Orientation Leader (OL)
- Learn what it means to be a Don
2021 Fall Orientation
NOTE: Move-In and Orientation dates are subject to change. Should timing need to change, per public health guidance, we will communicate adjustments in as timely a fashion as possible.
- USF Bound: June & July
- Move-In Weekend: Saturday, August 21 - Sunday, August 22*
- Orientation Dates: Saturday, August 21 - Monday, August 23*
- Orientation schedule will be available in early July
- Learn more about our Special Orientation Programs
- First Day of Classes: Tuesday, August 24
- Weeks of Welcome: Monday, August 23 - Monday, September 6
Download our USF Mobile app for the orientation schedule, campus map, latest events, and more!