New Student & Family Orientation (NSFO)
New Student & Family Programs welcomes you and your family to the University of San Francisco (USF). Our office is here to support you and your family as you transition to USF.
Actively participating in NSFO is an essential aspect of facilitating your transition into our USF community. All new first-year and transfer students are required to attend NSFO. Families are welcome to participate in our family orientation program.
Attending NSFO provides new students and families the opportunity to:
- Gain a more concrete feel for the campus community
- Learn about campus resources at Dons Fest
- Connect with faculty from your school/college, staff and current students, including your Orientation Leader (OL)
- Learn what it means to be a Don
Spring 2020 NSFO
- NSFO will begin on the morning of Friday, January 17, 2020.
- Spring Orientation registration will open in early November.
- The Spring 2020 Orientation schedule will be posted here in early December.
Download our USF Mobile app for the campus map, latest events, and more!