New Student & Family Orientation (NSFO)
New Student & Family Programs welcomes you and your family to the University of San Francisco (USF). Our office is here to support you and your family as you transition to USF.
Actively participating in New Student & Family Orientation (NSFO) is an essential aspect of facilitating your transition into our USF community. All new first-year and transfer students are required to attend NSFO. Families are welcome to participate in our family orientation program.
Attending NSFO provides new students and families the opportunity to:
- Gain a more concrete feel for the campus community
- Learn about campus resources at Dons Fest
- Connect with faculty from your school/college, staff and current students, including your Orientation Leader (OL)
- Learn what it means to be a Don
Fall 2019 NSFO
- NSFO will begin on the afternoon of Saturday, August 17 and continue through Monday, August 19.
- Orientation registration will open on May 1, 2019.
- More details about this program will be posted in early July.
Download our USF Mobile app for the campus map, latest events and more!