Timely Warnings and Crime Bulletins
In the event that a situation arises, either on or off campus, that in the judgment of the Director of Public Safety, constitutes an ongoing or continuing threat, a campus wide “timely warning” will be issued. The warning will be issued through the college e-mail system to students, faculty, and staff.
Depending on the particular circumstances of the crime, especially in all situations that could pose an immediate threat to the community and individuals, the Department of Public Safety may also post warnings on the DPS website. Click the following links to view posted timely warnings.
- Timely Warning May 2017 - present
- Timely Warning September 2016 to April 2017
- Timely Warning September 2015 to August 2016
- Timely Warnings- September 2014 to August 2015
- Timely Warnings- September 2013 to August 2014
In such instances, notices may also be posted in each residence hall and University Center. Anyone with information warranting a timely warning should report the circumstances to the Department of Public Safety at (415) 422-4201.