MuniMobile USF Muni Pass
Fall 2023 Muni passes will be available beginning Saturday, Aug. 12th, 2023
Make the most out of studying in San Francisco with the USF Muni Pass. Simply set up your MuniMobile App with your USF Muni Pass for unlimited rides around the city within a Muni vehicle – buses, streetcars, and the Muni Subway.
Undergraduate students who pay the Transportation Fee as part of their tuition are eligible to receive one Muni pass per fall and spring semester. If you own an eligible Mobile Device, you can use the MuniMobile App for your transportation needs around the city. The MuniMobile App allows you to manage your USF Muni Pass quickly and conveniently.
MuniMobile Account Set Up
- If you are an eligible undergraduate student please download MuniMobile from the App Store or Google Play.
- Launch the app, and you’ll see a prompt to create your account using your myUSF email address.
- Once you’ve logged in, go to the “My Tickets” pages on your app and refresh the page to see your USF Muni Pass
How to use your USF Muni Mobile Pass
- Open the MuniMobile app
- On the “My Tickets” page you will see your USF Muni Pass on the list
- Select "Use Ticket" & “Yes, Activate My Ticket”
- Your ticket will remain valid until the date and time listed. Simply show your active ticket to a fare inspector if requested.
NOTE: When creating your account, be sure to use the email address this email was sent to. After you have created your account, it may take up to 2 hours for your ticket to be delivered. You MUST always have your Muni pass available when riding and upon request. Those who do not present a valid Muni pass are subject to SFMTA citations.
You’re eligible to receive the following transit benefit for the Fall 2023 Semester:
SFMTA USF Muni Pass (through 12/16/23)
Valid from: 08-12-2023 - 12-16-2023
1 x SFMTA USF Muni Pass
For further questions regarding the MuniMobile USF Muni Pass, contact Public Safety at (415) 422-4222.