Webtrack is USF’s online advising and registration tutorial required for new, incoming USF students. Webtrack will help you:
- understand your graduation requirements,
- navigate USF's student registration portal, and
- register for classes.
In addition to Webtrack, you will also connect with a faculty or staff adviser in your program/department who can help you decide which classes to register for.
At the end of the tutorial, you’ll be required to complete a quick quiz in order to register for classes. If you do not pass the Webtrack quiz, you will be unable to register for classes because you will have a hold on your student account that prevents you from registering. This hold is removed after you complete and pass the Webtrack quiz.
- Select your school from the menu.
- Beginning with the first video, click through each video in the list until you've watched them all. Take notes as you're watching so you know which classes you should register for.
- Complete the necessary placement tests for your major (if any). Additionally, all students must take the Directed Self Placement (DSP) to know which Rhetoric (RHET) class to register for. This link is on the Placement Tests page under "Directed Self Placement." You do not need to take the DSP if:
- Your acceptance letter indicated that you will be completing Academic English for Multilingual Students (AEM) courses at USF
- You've opted in to enroll in the Honors College curriculum
- You are a Sacramento VANAP nursing student
- Complete and pass the Webtrack Quiz (available starting May 19, or available now for students who deferred their enrollment to fall 2021). You must pass the quiz in order to be cleared for registration.
- Class registration for new, incoming students begins at 9 a.m. PST on Wednesday, June 2. If you deferred your enrollment to fall 2021, your registration begins at 2 p.m. PST on Thursday, April 22.