Based on the surge of COVID-19 cases in San Francisco and California, USF is pivoting its operations to being primarily remote for the Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 semesters. This means that nearly all academic courses will be online with exceptions to those in the clinical nursing programs.
Welcome to Webtrack, USF's Online Advising and Registration Tutorial
Our faculty have helped to create this website to help you register for your classes. You will watch a series of informational and advising videos which will:
- review your graduation requirements,
- show you how to browse the schedule of classes,
- advise you on which classes to register for, and
- show you how to register.
- Watch the advising videos (select your school/program from the menu or from the following View Tutorials list).
- Complete the Webtrack quiz. The quiz will be available for you to take starting December 1. You must pass the quiz in order to register for classes.
- Complete the necessary placement tests (https://myusf.usfca.edu/webtrack/placement-tests). All students must complete a Directed Self-Placement for your Rhetoric (RHET) classes. Exception: If you've opted in to enroll in the Honors College curriculum or if your acceptance letter indicated that you will be completing Academic English (AE) courses at USF, you do not need to take the DSP.
Link to First-Year student Directed Self Placement Canvas: https://usfca.instructure.com/courses/1597477Link to Transfer student Directed Self Placement Canvas: https://usfca.instructure.com/courses/1597478
- Get ready to register for classes beginning at 9 a.m. PST, Wednesday, December 16.
For Webtrack and registration information, please visit our Common FAQ page.
Contact the following person/office depending on your college/school:
College of Arts and Sciences (CAS)
- email (recommended) Tonya Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call (415) 422-4932
School of Management (SOM)
- call (415) 422-2369
- or email:
School of Nursing and Health Professions (SONHP)
- First-Year Students should call or email Alessandra Khodaverdi at (415) 422-2693 or email@example.com.
- Transfer Students should call or email Stacey Kohut at (415) 422-2679 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To begin, select your school/program from the following options:
- Arts and Sciences Majors »
(Including Undeclared Liberal Arts and Undeclared Science)
- Business Administration (BSBA) Majors »
(Accounting, Business Analytics, Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Finance, Hospitality Management, International Business, Marketing, Management and Undeclared Business)
- BS in Management (BSM) Majors »
(Professional Bachelor's Degree Students Only)
FALL SEMESTER ENROLLMENT ONLY
- Nursing Majors in San Francisco »
- Nursing Majors in Sacramento »
You need to have Adobe Flash Player installed in your machine before you can watch this video. You might need to hit "Refresh" on your browser if the video does not play correctly. You can now watch your tutorials on your smartphones.
For optimum performances, view these tutorials on the following CURRENT browsers for PC or MAC.