Welcome to Webtrack, USF's Online Advising and Registration Tutorial
Our faculty have helped to create this website to help you register for your classes. You will watch a series of informational and advising videos which will:
- review your graduation requirements,
- show you how to browse the schedule of classes,
- advise you on which classes to register for, and
- show you how to register.
- Watch the advising videos (select your school/program from the menu or from the following View Tutorials list). Videos are available for viewing now.
- Complete the Webtrack quiz. The quiz will be available for you to take starting January 6. You must pass the quiz in order to register for classes.
- Complete the necessary placement tests (https://myusf.usfca.edu/webtrack/placement-tests). All students must complete a Directed Self-Placement for your Rhetoric (RHET) classes.
First-Year Students, click here: Directed Self Placement SP20 First Year Student
Transfer students, click here: Directed Self Placement SP20 Transfer Student
- Get ready to register for classes beginning at 9 a.m., Monday, January 13. Classes begin on Tuesday, January 21.
Not sure if you've registered for the correct classes? Don't worry, faculty advisers will be reviewing your schedules — make sure you attend the Orientation to your Major Workshop on Friday, January 17.
Call (415) 422-4WEB or email email@example.com if you have any questions.
To begin, select your school/program from the following options:
- Arts and Sciences Majors »
(Including Undeclared Liberal Arts and Undeclared Science)
- Business Administration (BSBA) Majors »
(Accounting, Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Finance, Hospitality Management, International Business, Marketing, Management and Undeclared Business)
- BS in Management (BSM) Majors »
(Professional Bachelor's Degree Students Only)
FALL SEMESTER ENROLLMENT ONLY
- Nursing Majors in San Francisco »
- Nursing Majors in Sacramento »
You need to have Adobe Flash Player installed in your machine before you can watch this video. You might need to hit "Refresh" on your browser if the video does not play correctly. You can now watch your tutorials on your smartphones.
For optimum performances, view these tutorials on the following CURRENT browsers for PC or MAC.