As the university prepares its revised course schedule for a multi-modality model of teaching, the Fall 2020 Schedule of Classes and Student Registration will be unavailable in Banner from 8 a.m. PST on Monday, June 22nd to 9 a.m. PST on Wednesday, July 1st. You can find detailed information about navigating the revised course schedule, contact information, and FAQs on myUSF.
NOTE: Detailed information on plans to reopening campus is available and frequently updated on myUSF.
Welcome to Webtrack, USF's Online Advising and Registration Tutorial
Our faculty have helped to create this website to help you register for your classes. You will watch a series of informational and advising videos which will:
- review your graduation requirements,
- show you how to browse the schedule of classes,
- advise you on which classes to register for, and
- show you how to register.
- Watch the advising videos (select your school/program from the menu or from the following View Tutorials list).
- Complete the Webtrack quiz. The quiz will be available for you to take starting May 26. You must pass the quiz in order to register for classes.
- Complete the necessary placement tests (https://myusf.usfca.edu/webtrack/placement-tests). All students must complete a Directed Self-Placement for your Rhetoric (RHET) classes. Exception: If you've opted in to enroll in the Honors College curriculum or if your acceptance letter indicated that you will be completing Academic English (AE) courses at USF, you do not need to take the DSP.
Link to First-Year student Directed Self Placement Canvas: https://usfca.Link to Transfer student Directed Self Placement Canvas: https://usfca.
instructure.com/courses/ 1596128 instructure.com/courses/ 1596129
- Get ready to register for classes beginning at 9 a.m. PST, Monday, June 1.
- Participate in a virtual or phone advising appointment (or e-mail if you are not available). You will receive an email from your academic faculty advisor during the second week of June to invite you to select a mode of communication (phone, virtual meeting, email) to review and discuss the classes you have registered for. It’s important for you to register for classes before your scheduled appointment. If necessary, they will recommend course adjustments during the appointment.
For Webtrack and Fall 2020 registration information, please visit our Common FAQ page.
Missed our drop-in hours? Don't worry! Webtrack is still available throughout June for general questions via phone or email. For major-specific questions, you can contact the following person/office depending on your college/school:
College of Arts and Sciences (CAS)
- call (415) 422-4932
- or email Tonya Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
School of Management (SOM)
- call (415) 422-2369
- or email:
School of Nursing and Health Professions (SONHP)
- First-Year Students should call or email Alessandra Khodaverdi at (415) 422-2693 or email@example.com.
- Transfer Students should call or email Stacey Kohut at (415) 422-2679 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To begin, select your school/program from the following options:
- Arts and Sciences Majors »
(Including Undeclared Liberal Arts and Undeclared Science)
- Business Administration (BSBA) Majors »
(Accounting, Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Finance, Hospitality Management, International Business, Marketing, Management and Undeclared Business)
- BS in Management (BSM) Majors »
(Professional Bachelor's Degree Students Only)
FALL SEMESTER ENROLLMENT ONLY
- Nursing Majors in San Francisco »
- Nursing Majors in Sacramento »
You need to have Adobe Flash Player installed in your machine before you can watch this video. You might need to hit "Refresh" on your browser if the video does not play correctly. You can now watch your tutorials on your smartphones.
For optimum performances, view these tutorials on the following CURRENT browsers for PC or MAC.