Welcome to Webtrack, USF's Online Advising and Registration Tutorial
Our faculty have helped to create this website to help you register for your classes. You will watch a series of informational and advising videos which will:
- review your graduation requirements,
- show you how to browse the schedule of classes,
- advice you on which classes to register for, and
- show you how to register.
Three things you should do:
- Watch the advising tutorial (select your school/program from the menu or from the following View Tutorials list). Tutorials will be available beginning Wednesday, January 2nd.
- Complete the quiz.
- Get ready to register for classes beginning at 9 a.m., Monday, January 7th. Faculty will discuss your class selections during your scheduled phone appointment or via email. Classes begin on Tuesday, January 22nd.
Not sure if you've registered for the correct classes? Don't worry, faculty advisers will be reviewing your schedules — make sure you attend the Orientation to your Major Workshop on Friday, January 18th.
Call (415) 422-4WEB or email email@example.com if you have any questions.
To begin, select your school/program from the following options:
- Arts and Sciences Majors »
(Including Undeclared Liberal Arts and Undeclared Science)
- Business Administration (BSBA) Majors »
(Accounting, Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Finance, Hospitality Management, International Business, Marketing, Management and Undeclared Business)
- BS in Management (BSM) Majors »
(Professional Bachelor's Degree Students Only)
- Nursing Majors in San Francisco »
- Nursing Majors in Sacramento »
You need to have Adobe Flash Player installed in your machine before you can watch this video. You might need to hit "Refresh" on your browser if the video does not play correctly. You can now watch your tutorials on your smartphones.
For optimum performances, view these tutorials on the following CURRENT browsers for PC or MAC.