The San Francisco Bay Area offers many internship opportunities to get your career started, even before you put on a cap and gown.
Modern Luxury San Francisco and Silicon Valley are searching for enthusiastic marketing interns to join their marketing department to help develop marketing events, collateral and sales strategies. As a marketing intern, you will work with their marketing team in all stages of marketing. Your contribution will help Modern Luxury develop, broaden and maintain their marketing channels.
Compensation: Unpaid, for college credit
Gavin Newsom’s campaign for Governor of California is seeking energetic, hardworking interns to join our Bay Area team!
Our interns play a crucial role in supporting the campaign’s voter engagement efforts and staff.
You’ll help with a range of projects and tasks – including policy research and analysis, database maintenance, fact checking, content editing, and fundraising. Previous campaign experience is valuable but not necessary, as training for all aspects of the internship program will be provided.
We are looking for reliable students who are organized, self-motivated, and have an interest in politics. Strong communication skills are a must, as is the ability to complete detail-intensive tasks on tight deadlines. Course credit is available.
To Apply: Please send a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include your contact information and availability. Please also be sure to put “Campaign Intern” in the subject line.
Red Music is a multi-faced label services division of Sony Music. With a label group at the core of the organization, Red Music is home to a diverse roster of Sony Music artists. Red Music's marketing department, previously known as Stache Media, continues to offer premium services in advertising, steaming, marketing, publicity, brand and digital partnerships, influencer marketing, and creative services. These services, including radio promotion, support the label group roster as well as all Sony-owned and Orchard-distributed labels.
Are you a college student looking for a social media marketing internship in themusic industry? Have a substantial online following? Are you the person that your friends come to for new music? Our internship program may be for you!
Red Music is accepting applications nationwide from influencers like you! Our internship program focuses on digital marketing for artists and brands. This remote internship is designed to be an interactive and educational experience for students with a passion for all things music and digital marketing.
As a college influencer, you will be one of the first to share new music online and in your community. You will be a crucial part of the Red Music team and help contribute to the success of our artists. We will work closely with the influencer department and provide you with the tools and knowledge to execute successful online marketing campaigns.
- Produce unique, innovative content on various social platforms to create awareness for artists and brands
- Attend scheduled conference calls to learn marketing techniques, trends, and more about the music industry
- Develop online marketing strategies, learn digital design as well as being introduced to new social media platforms
- Work independently and remotely from supervisors
- Offer creative insight to projects and demonstrate an eagerness to learn
- Stay focused, organized, and meet deadlines
- Submit reports of marketing efforts
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in a college or university and eligible to receive academic credit for the semester
- Able to dedicate 10-12 hours a week to the internship
- Must be heavily active on social media platforms such as Instagram, Musical.ly, Facebook, YouTube, and more
- Substantial online following required
- Outgoing personality with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Prior music industry or social media marketing experience is a plus
- Campus involvement another plus (ie: Sororities, Fraternities, College Radio Station, Clubs)
Perks of Being a College Rep
- A great opportunity to gain experience and get your foot in the door of themusic industry
- Q and A's with industry professionals and recording artists and informational interviews
- Grow your social following
- Be the first to know about up-and-coming artists
- Free concert tickets!
- Hands-on marketing experience, resume building advice and career advice from industry professionals
Compensation: Unpaid, for college credit
To Apply: Contact Catherine Rotella, Manager, Influencer and College Marketing at (917) 421-7666 or email@example.com
To officially apply for the internship, please visit our website. We offer our internship program three times per year: fall, spring and summer semesters.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.