The San Francisco Bay Area offers many internship opportunities to get your career started, even before you put on a cap and gown.
Compensation: Unpaid, for college credit
The Bay Area’s KOFY-TV20 offers an Internship Program designed for students interested in gaining exposure and experience to the broadcasting industry. Internships are active throughout the year offered during the Spring (Jan-May),Summer (June-Aug), and Fall (Sept-Dec). All Internships are unpaid and studentsmust earn college credits by enrolling in an Internship class.
Currently we are offering intern positions in the following areas:
KOFY TV20 is looking for interns to assist in both the Production &Promotion Departments. We want enthusiastic, hardworking people...the best of the best!
As a KOFY TV Production/Promotion Intern you will be asked to:
- Assist the Production/Promotion staff with website, social media, on-air hostingsegments, and local KOFY TV shows as needed.
- Duties may also include some office and clerical work, as well as participation inpromotions and contests.
- Production duties may include camera shooting, floor directing, editing andgraphic work (based on ability and skill-set).
- You must have a valid California Driver’s License.
- Students must be enrolled at a four-year or junior college.
- Students must be in junior or senior standing.
- Students must be able to intern a complete semester term.
- Students must be able to satisfy an average of 15 hours per week.
- Provide letter of participation in an internship class from your collegeadvisor/professor.
- Every effort will be made to arrange hours around student’s class schedule.
How to Apply
To apply please send, fax or email a cover letter and resume to:
2500 Marin Street
San Francisco, CA 94124
No phone calls