Black Resource Center
The Black Resource Center provides a safe, supportive space for undergraduate and graduate students of African descent to connect with each other to receive academic, spiritual, mentoring, and emotional support services. The Black Resource Center seeks to connect Black identified students not only to the varied supportive resources USF offers but to opportunities on and off campus that promote Scholarship, fosters Leadership development, and cultivates meaningful and impactful Community Engagement.
The Black Resource Center seeks to create, implement and unify campus resources that support the recruitment, retention, and success of Black identified students at USF.
Workshops and Social Programs
- Reasons to Study Abroad featuring the Global Center - March 30, 2022 [Zoom | 5:00p.m. - 6:00p.m.]
- Financial Aid Refresher for Continuing Students [Location & Time TBD]
- Beyond USF, What's Next? [Location & Time TBD]
- Is Graduate School for Me? - [Location & Time TBD]
- End of Semester Social - Paint & Chill [Location & Time TBD]
- BCR Study Break [Location & Time TBD]
- Black Student Orientation
- Mental Health Ambassadors Program
- Mentoring Opportunities