Organization and Leadership
The Organization and Leadership program is committed to providing students with knowledge, skills, and tools necessary to become leaders in educational settings and community contexts.
We believe in leaders who are motivated to transform themselves, organizations and institutions by developing skills to:
- Understand and critique systems of power and;
- Reimagine, create, and lead organizations based on principles of justice, democratic participation, and service.
- O&L EdD Requirements/Advising Study Plan Fall 2019 (and beyond)
- O&L MA Requirements/Study Plan Original (Leadership in the community context focus)
- O&L MA Requirements/Study Plan Original (Higher Ed Focus)
- O&L MA Requirements/Study Plan Original (UC Berkeley Extension Students)
- O&L MA Reauirements/Study Plan (Original)